Academic publications on food safety
- Bagumire A, Todd ECD, and Nasinyama GW. Muyanja C (2010). Food Safety regulatory requirements with potential effect on the exports of aquaculture products from developing countries to the EU and US: African Journal of Food Science and Technology: July 2010
- Bagumire A, Todd ECD, and Nasinyama GW. Muyanja C (2010). Food Safety-related measures in the emerging aquaculture enterprises in Sub-Saharan Africa: Compliance of Uganda’s operations against international market guidelines. African Journal of Food Science, June 2010
- Bagumire A, Todd ECD, and Nasinyama GW. Muyanja C. 2009. National food control systems in Sub-Saharan Africa: Is Uganda’s control system complying with the international requirements Food Policy, 2009, vol. 34, issue 5, pages 458-467
- Bagumire A., Rumbeiha W, Todd E CD, Nasinyama GW, Muyanja, Bourquin L., Craig Harris .2009. Potential Sources of food hazards in emerging aquaculture industry in Sub-Saharan Africa: case study of Uganda. International Journal of Food Science and Technology ;Volume 44, Number 9, September 2009 , pp. 1677-1687(11)
- Bagumire A., Rumbeiha W, Todd E CD, Nasinyama GW, Muyanja (2008): Environmental chemical food contaminants of emerging aquaculture industry in Uganda as case study for Sub-Saharan Africa. Food Additives and Contaminants, 1 (2) 153-60
- Bagumire A. 2008. Food Safety Legislations in International Trade: The obstacles for the export of Uganda’s aquaculture products to International Markets. A thesis submitted to the National Food Safety and Toxicology Centre at Michigan State University (USA) and Makerere University Department of Food Science and Technology in fulfilment of requirements for Award of Degree of Doctor of Philosophy, Kampala November, 2008.
- Bagumire A. 1998. Chemical and Sensory Assessment of Nile perch quality along the Handling and processing chain. A dissertation presented to Makerere University as a partial fulfilment for award of Master of Science degree, November 1998.
Information on how to access any of the above reports/papers/documents can be obtained by contacting Food Safety Associates Ltd.